week 6 reflection



      So sad!

      First I feel so sad that I have to write this post very quickly in order to save time for my PLN assignment. The last week really makes me feel fatigue. I would prefer to do another project like creating an online course prototype or design an social media lesson plan instead of writing a "paper". Even though the paper only requires three pages, I still feel worried and uncertain. I wish I could have more time to do everything better :) seems like I have this feeling every week for this course. It is not because I am not serious enough for this course, but I want to dig more, learn more and explore more for each task.

    Second, I feel very sad that I am going to say goodbye to this awesome class. I keep thinking if I choose to register this course in a long semester, may I have enough time and greater experience? In one hand I feel very lucky that I choose this course instead of other elective courses! In the other hand, I wish I have more time with this course!

    Third, I will really miss you, Dr. Denne. I think I have met you before when I was a graduate student at FSU, but my major was sociocultural and international development education studies. I appreciate all the new tools you introduce to use. All the works you had done for us;  videos, blogs, and comments you had created for our learning outcome. You are incredibly awesome !!! You definitely lead us to a new area and open our mind to a bigger sight. I hope I can learn with you every semester!

     Last, I want to hug this overwhelmed class because it gives me a lot. It keeps pushing me, encouraging me and inspiring me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments:) Yihan